Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I bite the inside of my mouth whenever I chew gum.

I just did that like thrice in the past 10 minutes. I would stop chewing gum because of it, but then I wouldn't have anything for my mouth to do except for make weird expressions when I type or do whatever. Oh, business, you are painful.

So I'm engaged! It happened New Year's Eve. That was neat! My Prince is so cute. Things don't exactly work out for him the way he wants it to. I'm not going to say anything more.

The date is March 20 and we will be getting sealed in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for time and all eternity. It really is a "Happily Ever After" kinda thing! I love it. I have some strange feeling that I'll forget about it the day after because I am quite scatterbrained. I think I get that from my mom. XD (Love you mom!)

Planning is going well. I have my dress (I actually pick it up this week :D ), the reception scheduled, flowers ordered (for the most part), and food ordered. I am so excited! Only 45 more days! (I wish it was already here but hey, I gotta enjoy this while I can!)

Anyway, I'm headed.

See yinz!

No comments:

Post a Comment