Friday, January 21, 2011

Wow. Totally forgot about this blog. Haha. Let's see what's been going on...

Basically, my sister-in-law had her baby and she's freaking ADORABLE. Seriously, cutest.baby.evar. I got to babysit once. It was definitely an adventure. XD

I'm back in school after some crazy stuff with a roommate. I don't know how I feel about it yet... But basically, I want to go to school for something else. :S Sucks, because I graduate from this program in like July or August. (Don't really know which one.) I'm going to finish it, don't worry. (MOM.) Plus it'll help me go through school for editing, which I REALLY want to do.

I've been sick the past few days... Well, really, since I moved back home. I've seriously had about a month's time at the most in the past four when I haven't been sick. I am so tired of it... I just wish it would go away and I could be healthy. Grrrr.

Anyway, that's it for updates right now. Haha. Boring, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! I hope your feeling better!

    Just got over the flu myself,it sucked majorly!

    Congratulations to you and your family with a new baby in the family! I hope school gets better for you! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete